Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah!

I've got to learn to post using my cell phone because I missed saying Happy Birthday to the 5th cutest baby ever born, Sarah Grace. My precious little granddaughter turned 3 yesterday. It seems just like yesterday that I was cutting her cord. When we found out the date that Monica was going to be induced, Uncle Dave aka Uncle BoBo, came up with some names that were a great tribute to the king - Priscilla Marie, Lisa Grace, Sarah Marie, you get the idea. For some reason, Monica and Brian did not take any of the suggestions. I guess we could say that the Grace part came from Graceland but it would be a lie.

Watch over thy child, O Lord, as her days increase; bless and guide her wherever, she may be. Strengthen her when she stands; comfort her when discouraged or sorrowful; raise her up if she fall; and in her heart may thy peace which passeth understanding abide all the days of her life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.