Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love primitive things or old stuff as the grandkids call it.

Anyone who has been to my house or gone antique shopping with me knows that I love primitive pieces. Our coffee table is a wooden box that my grandfather made to move his family in the 1920's. Our tv sits on an old Singer treadle sewing machine base. The guest room is furnished with the iron bedstead and dresser that my grandparents started housekeeping with around 1910. When I'm playing on the internet, one of my favorite searches is for information on decorating with prim pieces. This morning I clicked on a link on Facebook that took me to a blog called A Primitive Journey. Diane, who writes A Primitive Journey, along with A Primitive Journey Community has a contest going. The contest winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Card to Hobby Lobby OR Michael's (winners choice) and a tart melter with yummy tarts. This contest will end this Sunday, February 28th at midnight and the winner will be posted on March 1st.


You need to do is the following and for each one you do you will receive an entry.

  • Become a follower of A Primitive Journey blog. http://www.aprimitivejourney.com
  • Become a member of the Prim forum and post an introduction on the board. http://aprimitivejourney.proboards.com
  • Post on your own blog about the giveaway and forum.
  • Post a comment on A Primitive Journey and let her know which of the above you have done, leaving links to your blog and user name you signed up with and she will then enter your name for each step taken..
Although I know I won't win, it's fun thinking about how quick I could spend $25 at Hobby Lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.