Monday, February 1, 2010

We're finally home

Bill and I have finally returned from our errands and I'm glad we are home. I am going to miss him being home with me when he goes back to work tomorrow. It was great having him home for 9 days.

One of our stops was Wal-Mart and of course the things we needed were in the back of the store. Thankfully it was our last stop of the day because I don't think I could have made it anywhere else. One of the bad things about FMS and CFS/ME is that it is so easy to overdo when you are feeling pretty good. I think that's what I may have done today. I really, really want to go to Eastern Star tonight. It's been so long since I felt like going and I'm missing it. A nap is in my very immediate future and hopefully I can lay down for about an hour and have the energy to make it to the meeting.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening! Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.