Monday, May 3, 2010

Starting over on my 2010 goals

One of my 2010 goals was to start a blog and write in it every day. Ok, I started it so I marked it off the list. Somehow life got in the way and the "write in it every day" part of the goal has been seriously lacking. Of the 31 days in January, I wrote 7 times. Not quiet every day.  And I went downhill from there – 4 entries in February and only 2 in March. April, well… So here I am to start over on my goal. It’s been my intention all along to write about my feelings on living in chronic pain so I’m going to do that. I’m also going to add my thoughts on my daily Bible readings and my journey to become a sewing/quilting machine! I always said when I retired I was going to start sewing seriously and learn to quilt. I’ve been retired a year now so it’s time to make good on that long time goal. So here we go. I’m off to become a regular blogger! I hope you’ll come along for the ride.



Speaking of riding – The sun is out and I’m betting I can twist Bill’s arm and get him to take me out on the Harley this afternoon. I’m also betting that I don’t have to twist much at all. LOL

2 comments:

  1. i'll be following your blog. :) i have one too...today there will prolly be two posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for me to write in my blog Every Day! i try for 2-3 times a week and feel good about that. I'm enjoying yours :) karen

    ReplyDelete

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.